I offer you following Accounting Reports & Analysis
- Profit & Loss:Shows income, expenses & profit over a period
- Balance Sheet:Financial Position at a given point of time.
- Cash Flow statement:How cash moved for a specific period
- Ratio Analysis > Analysis of different aspects of business.
- Example: Liquid Ratio > Shows weather Cash & Equivalents are able to meet current liabilities or not
- Debtors/Creditors Analysis:It reveal who are one’s biggest or oldest debtors/creditors at a glance.
- Expense Reports > help you how expenses have varied and their effect and how to control them
- Bank/Cash Reconciliations > explains the difference between the bank balance in ledger and the bank statement
- Variance Analysis > is the investigation of the difference between actual and planned behavior
Accounting is way more than just profit and loss, hire me and see how accounting changes the way you look at your business. Your satisfaction is my utmost priority.