Proper generation and in depth analysis of these reports allows to look deep into the performance of different aspects of business. Following are some useful reports with introduction.
- Profit & Loss > Shows income, expenses & profit over a period
- Balance Sheet > Financial Position.
- Cash Flow statement > How cash moved for a specific period.
- Ratio Analysis > Analysis of different aspects of business.
- Example Liquid Ratio > Shows weather Cash & Equivalents are able to meet current liabilities or not.
- Debtors Analysis > It reveal who are one’s biggest or oldest debtors at a glance.
- Budget Reports > help business owners analyze company's performance and control costs
- Bank/Cash Reconciliations > explains the difference between the bank balance in ledger and the bank statement.
- Variance Analysis > is the investigation of the difference between actual and planned behavior.
- Other Analysis and Reports
Supporting reports and analysis yield very effective, understandable and useful results.