- has firmly secured its position as the 2nd largest referrer of social traffic.
- accounts for 90% of social media shares on the web.
- In 2015, was the most popular social media platform among online shoppers, with 55% of US internet users picking it as their top choice.
- had an average order value of sales coming from them is $50 higher than any other major social platform.
- boasts that 93% of users use the platform to plan purchases.
- has an amazing Google like search engine built in.
Bottom line, if you are trying to push more organic traffic to your website or blog, you must have a custom fully optimized keyword rich Pinterest Profile.
A custom Pinterest Profile will:
-increase brand awareness of your blog, business, or website.
-draw organic traffic to your website or blog which means free advertising and marketing.
-allow visitors to shop and purchase right from your Pins.
The biggest mistake users make is not taking the time to craft a customized Profile and Brand, therefore their Pins never show up in search results. However, with a customized Profile targeting your ideal customers you will show up in top search results.