· Develop, disseminate and implement policies & procedures across organizations.
· Anticipate, forecast, handle and manage the human capital needs to cope with current and
future organizational changes.
· Perform ongoing external environmental scan to identify threats and opportunities to
maintain business continuity.
· Participate actively in developing organizations strategic goals and objectives.
· Develop and retain open communication channels across organizations to promote the HR
role as service provider, advisor and controller.
· Create partnership with all business stakeholders to reinforce the HR strategic role in
shaping and maintaining the human capital across organizations.
· Develop, set, monitor and evaluate the HR long/short term strategic objectives.
· Lead, manage, motivate and guide the heads of the Human Resources’ departments
(personnel, training, recruitment, and compensation & benefits)
· Develop, set and control the Human Resources department operating budgets.
· Ensure and maintain organizations compliance to labor law and regulations.
HR Consulting Service
Writing HR polices & Procedures . Recruitment Job analysis