- Analytically solving any physics or mathematics problem that is presented, for students in school or university
- Solutions will be presented in a pdf file although very little attention will be given to the formatting of the file (as I'm expecting this file will be discarded once the solution has been noted down)
- For numerically solving problems (such as solving differential equations which are non-integrable) - The programming language that I will be using will be either Python or C, depending on the nature of the problem
- A 3D graphical plot, an extremely powerful visualisation of the solution, will be provided if requested
- Open to solving numerical problems from other disciplines & running simulations in Python or C if suitable background is provided
- In addition to everything provided in the Standard Package, the Premium Package also entitles you to an elegant & professional PDF Report of the solution & simulation results in Latex (a programming language which is used to write professional scientific documents)
Irrespective of what package you choose, I shall do my absolute best to try to meet your requirements & then some.