The answer is obvious. Everybody wants to know how much one can expect in return by investing into advertising campaign.
What is the Lead?
The lead is a phone call from a prospective customer (or an e-mail inquiry) with a strong interest in your business services.
Example: "Is this an ABC company? I have such-n-such problem. Can you fix/repair/etc this for me? When?"
It is important to understand how the estimates work:
- Say, you're running a plumbing company
- Say, you want to advertise within city of Hampton
- Say, you can afford $500 to spend on advertising a month
- The question is - How much money (leads) will I get back from investing this $500?
- For example, you get 10 customers a month
- On average you charge $250 per job
- Now simple math: - 10 customers x $250 per job - $500 on advertising = $2000 profit
Real estimate example:
Personal Injury Attorney targets Milwaukee, WI and spends $1000/mo on AdWords campaign.
On average he gets 5 leads/mo. You do the math.
I will need from you:
- Website URL or detailed list of services you want to advertise
- Desired targeting area
- Advertising monthly budget
Get to know the estimated number of leads by running your AdWords PPC campaign