On-Page or Onsite SEO setting is the first step to rank your website. It is one of the main factors for your website to be indexed by search engines.
- Setting Geo Tags, Google Map and Schema on your website on the basis of your Google Plus page address and if you don't havepage, I'll create.
- Setting Google Analytics and Webmaster. Fetching via webmaster.
- Setting robots.txt, htaccess and XML Site Map.
- Setting Meta Tags - Title, Description and Keywords provided by you.
- Setting Heading Tags, img alt attributes.
- Adding Social Media Links.
- Removing HTML ERRORS, Improving HTML.
- Removing Broken links.
- Removing Canonical Issues - www and non www and Page Duplication errors
- Reviewing Page URLs
I am offering a lot of things in standard cheap package.
- SEO Report
- Bad Link Removal