- do you have a problem with your WooCommerce shop ?
- do you need a custom made feature that no plugin will offer ?
- do you want to customize your shop in a certain way ?
- do you want the WooCommerce emails to have your website look and identity ?
- do you want the checkout process to be in a certain way ?
- do you want the shipping to be calculated in a certain manner ?
- do you wish to customize any of the WooCommerce pages in a certain way ?
- and , do you need someone that speaks perfect English ?
- do you need someone that will try to understand perfectly what you need ?
if you answered "Yes" to any of the above , then i am what you need , feel free to order or ask questions at any time , i'll be happy to help with any issue , make any kind of customization .
looking forward to working with you :)
No , through the use of the use of WooCommerce template overrides , any customization or fix will not disappear after you update the WooCommerce update .
No, by using a child theme (recommended by the wordpress developers) , all the customization or fixes made to your website will stay even if you update your theme .