I will share your song with teenagers and adults for $5

share your song with teenagers and adults
share your song with teenagers and adults

About This Gig

I Love Music!

I will share your song with teenagers and adults on my social networks.


What a great, fast way to get your song in front of a large group of people!
I have over 20,000 followers across my social network accounts, and about 40% are teenagers, and the other 60% is adults. More than 70% are United States based, and the other 30% is from all over the world!

Help me Help You......and feel good about helping me save money for college!