A resume is a snapshot of you with the intent of capturing and securing you an interview. It is intended to be 15 seconds commercial that highlights your experience, accomplishments and your unique skills.
A well written CV will make you stand out and also boost your chance of getting noticed by the hiring manager
So I have been able to learn from experience the common mistakes, the ‘dos’ and ‘dont’ as well as the TARGET KEYWORDS necessary to revamp your resume for your desired careers
1. Full rewrite and edit your ENTIRE resume/cv - ALL content/jobs, grammar, flow, syntax and complete keyword optimization for ATS. Unlimited pages/no page limit.
2. Powerful pro bio-intro to immediately grab attention on your resume/cv.
3. Complete resume/cv re-formatting to a clean, professional design praised by industry executives and HR managers.
4. Dynamic cover letter created from scratch, tailored to you and easily editable for any job you apply to in the future.
5. Eye-catching LinkedIn content primed for the 'full read', ensuring you get noticed and leave an impression. Kindly message me for special request. I am just 5 minutes away.