The goal of the financial report is to help you answer the following questions:
- Is my business financially viable?
- What is working well, and what needs to be improved?
- What levers should management focus on to drive the business?
- Should the CEO hit the accelerator, or the brakes?
- What is the impact on cash and profit/loss of hitting the accelerator?
I will calculate
- ARPA (Average Revenue per Account per month)
- Net MRR Churn rate (including MRR expansion)
- LTV: CAC ratio
- Months to recover CAC
The report covers 60 months and is presented as a PDF, including relevant charts. If you would like the excel template please select that as an extra.
Please message me if you have questions.
Subscription Financials Key Metrics
Includes: LTV CAC LTV:CAC Churn Rate Worst, Best, Most Likely