- SUPEE-5344 - Addresses a potential remote code execution exploit.
- SUPEE-1533 - Addresses two potential remote code execution exploits.
- SUPEE-5994 - This patch addresses multiple security vulnerabilities in Magento Community Edition software, including issues that can put customer information at risk.
- SUPEE-6285 - This patch provides protection against several types of security-related issues, including information leaks, request forgeries, and cross-site scripting
- SUPEE-6482 - This patch addresses two issues related to APIs and two cross-site scripting risks.
- SUPEE-6788 - This patch provides protection against several types of security-related issues, including remote code execution, information leaks and cross-site scripting.
IMPORTANT : PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG.