I will help form your LLC

(5) 1 Orders in Queue
help form your LLC

Compare Packages

  $35 $80 $135




Description LLC Paperwork drafting only Preparation and filing plus package LLC formation with consultation
  I will draft all of the paperwork required for filing and creating your LLC in you state of choice. Prepare and file all LLC paperwork, obtain your EIN, assist with local licensing, plus more! Everything in the standard package plus one hour of consultation for any legal guidance you need
The number of tweaks the seller includes.
1 1 1
Delivery time 4 days 6 days 7 days
  Select $35 Select $80 Select $135

About This Gig

Looking for the protection afforded by incorporating your business, while enjoying the tax benefits only found in a LLC? You're in the right place. I've formed companies and dealt with the unique issues that may arise with corporate formation for the last thirteen years, including filing in nearly every state as well as The Cayman Islands, The Maldives, B.V.I., Belieze and many other nations. 

Included in all packages: Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement, any other paperwork required for formation. The Operating Agreement is a 7-10 page document; if you are looking for a custom Operating Agreement (required for existing businesses) please look to my gig extras. Costs as seen do not include state filing fees, which will be paid directly by you to the state of choosing.  

With the higher packages I will get everything filed, obtain your EIN, local filing requirements, and make structure recommendations. 

I am only licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. I do not hold myself out as licensed in any other state or jurisdiction. Please feel free to message me with any questions or to make the best possible recommendations for you! Thanks! 

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Can non-residents form U.S. LLC's and obtain a U.S. EIN?
    The Answer to both questions is yes, but to obtain an EIN a non-resident will have to go through an additional hoop that I am happy to help with. Just choose OBTAIN ITIN from my gig extras (if available) if you seek an EIN and are not a resident of the United States. And message me first!
  • Can you help me open a United States bank account?
    No. Try to determine whether any U.S. banks have a branch anywhere in your country of residence and, if so, that is your best bet. Otherwise you'll need to come to the U.S. to open a bank account. Recent regulations have made it nearly impossible to open an account without an in person visit.
  • Can I form a limited liability company in the United States and maintain anonymity?
    Absolutely! Now, doing so AND getting a tax ID is a bit more challenging, but still possbile. But several states are still options while being completely anonymous. Message me for more details, but don't expect me to provide you with free advice!