- Do you have questions about English?
- Have you always wanted to ask an English speaker?
My name is Ben. I am a writer, and I write on the topic of language. I want to help you better understand American English. I will gladly tutor you over Fiverr by answering any questions you have about English.
For $5, you can ask me up to 10 questions about English. I will:
- Provide answers to your questions using Fiverr messages
- Provide explanations to improve your understanding
- Allow follow-up questions related to your 10 questions
- Give you up to 21 days to ask
- Order more gigs to ask more questions!
I am very supportive and work hard to help you understand. Example questions about English you might ask could be:
- Is it proper to say this when I am upset? "I am over the moon!"
- What does the phrase "in the heat of the moment" mean?
- Is it better to say "I'm going to sleep on it" or "I'm going to go to sleep on it"?
No question is off limits! You can ask all 10 questions at once, or over 21 days.
I am in New York City, but you can ask a question anytime. All questions should be phrased in English, and all replies will be in English. Give me a try!
See description for details!
It's easy! You ask a question about English and I answer it! Ideally, you list each question as Q1, Q2, Q3, etc., and I will reply with answers as A1, A2, A3, etc. If you have related questions, those are free to ask and I will reply until you understand. You ask the questions within 21 days.
You have a long time! You can ask your questions over a 21-day period.