This is a surprise to most people, and what is even more surprising to others is that a lot of times your web developer doesn’t write your content for you.
The fact is that you know your business the best, and that while it may be helpful to hire outside help, a professional that can help pen down what you do. Your goals maybe any of these listed below!
"I want people visiting to my website to..."
- Get information about me, and call me
- Get information about me, and fill out an online form which will come to me in an email
- Buy my products
- View upcoming events with my online calendar
- Download my brochure so I don’t have to mail it to them
- Find directions to my store
- Make an online donation
- Stay updated on what’s new with my company
- Register for upcoming events
- View my portfolio
As you can see, you can have multiple goals for your website. Let a professional write your content to constantly drive people to take these actions.
If you are one of my potential new clients, it is imperative you get in touch with me before ordering a GIG so that i can fully understand what you want done.