►WHAT I WILL DO FOR $5◄
- For $5, I will edit up to 50 words of a current proposal.
- For a longer proposal, please buy more gigs.
- Contact me if you want a new government contract proposal.
►WHY BID ON GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS?◄
Consumer demand may remain sluggish, but the federal government is still pouring significant cash into the economy, to the tune of more than $700 billion annually.
And though most government contracts go to big corporations—the GEs and Boeings of the world—23 percent of all government spending (some $161 billion) is set aside specifically for small businesses.
►WHY HIRE ME◄
I have written nearly 175 government contract proposals since 2006, for clients in industries such as construction and healthcare.
I write contract proposals that:
- Pique the contracting officer's attention
- Provide a concise yet compelling capability statement
- Respond to all types of solicitations, including:
- Request for Quote (RFQ)
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Invitation for Bid (IFB); and
- Source Sought – Request for Information (RFI)
►WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD DO◄
Click the heart icon ♥ at the top-right corner of the page – and I will ♥ you back.
- Basic Gig Quantity