It is not always about getting visitors to your site, but about getting the right kind of visitors.
Finding You Best Keywords
Most beginning search marketers make the same mistakes when it comes to key-word research:
- Only doing key-word research once,
- Not bothering to update and expand their key-word list, or
- Targeting keywords that are too popular, meaning they’re way too competitive.
Keep in mind before start
- Placement Means More Than Frequency
- Google Looks for Meaning, Not for Specific Words
- Semantic Search Is in Full Effect
- Structure Counts
- Site Speed and Security Matter
- Schema Markup Provides Direct Visibility
What will you get
- High CPC key-words with Low Competition
- Less Keyword Difficulty
- Easy to Rank Keywords with High Volume
- Global Monthly Searches
- Local Monthly Searches
Keywords research according to your niche.
- SEO Audit & Report
- 5 Keywords Analyzed