It is Baran, I am a freelance translator and interpreter. I am a native Turkish speaker. I live in Denver, USA for many years. And I would love to translate any documents or media files you may have Turkish to English and vice versa.
• How much would it cost? I will ask for $5 per every 400 words. And please do contact me if you need more details about pricing.
• How long will it take? It depends on the project. If it is not too long or technical, I will deliver the project by next day. If it is simple and short, you will receive your document translated correctly in a few hours. And again, please contact me if you need it fast or on a specific schedule. And I will deliver. Please see the gig extras for further information.
• Do you translate videos, voice overs etc? Yes, I sure do. I already translated a few movies and I am also translating a web based show for more than two years on a continual basis. I also provide Turkish or English voice overs. Please contact me for pricing details.
• Are you good enough? Yes, I am. Google me.
• Is that all? Well, thank you for reading till the end. I am also pretty good cook. If you need recipes, I am your man.