★★★Make WordPress 10 Times More Secure★★★
Hacking is one of the biggest webmasters problems nowadays. Every day thousands of websites are hacked or infected by various malware.
You may not even aware that your website has been compromised. It can dramatically hurt your SEO rankings, reputation and all your marketing efforts.
- Hide your WordPress Configuration Information and Settings.
- Protect Your Site Using Firewall.
- Prevent Directory Browsing.
- Changed Your Default WordPress Admin Username.
- Prevent Spam registrations.
- Disable PHP Execution in WordPress Directories (Premium/PRO)
- Check your site for Malware, Malicious, Spam Injections and other Security Issues. (PRO)
- Provide you with easy, but very important tips on how to avoid hacking.
Keep Your WP Site Safe in an Easy Way: No Plugin Installation, NO Maintenance, No Conflicts with Other Plugins, Issues or Bugs!
Save your time and money, secure your site before its been hacked or infected.