- Total Page views across entire site
- Total Page views on Specific Pages
- Top Hours of Day when users explore your site
- Top Days of Week when users explore your site
- Top Months of Year when users explore your site
- Top Cities your users are visiting from
- Top States where users are visiting from
- Top Countries your users are visiting from
- Totals & Pageviews of Current/Past User Posts
- Totals of User Account Types created on site
- PDF, Excel, CSV, PNG and Google Sheet formats
- Your company logo added to your Report
See Sample Reports:
Print-Ready Analytics Report
Report shows the most popular parts of your site, most-active times and where users are from & more.
- Custom GA Report
Yes. You need to already have Google Analytics on your website in order to create custom reports for you.
See a Sample Report: https://www.flickr.com/photos/144018832@N04/29525810864 1. Total Page views 2. Specific URL Page views 3. Top Hours of Day, 4. Top Days of Week 5. Top Months of Year 6. Top Cities 7. Top States 8. Top Countries 9. Pageviews of User Posts 10. Totals of User Accounts
PDF, Excel, CSV, PNG and Google Sheet formats
Yes. For example, if you do not need data on Countries, you can request other data such as devices, continents or browsers most people use on your site.
Yes, 3 revisions are included after the first version of your report is sent out. For example changing your logo, removing data or selecting new colors to match your brand.