I will conduct in-depth market research, using commercial & non-commercial resources, to assess your business or idea's profitability. Research will cover an overall look at your business idea, but pay particular focus to the following 5 categories:
1. Demand - Within your industry, a glance at the market, degree of demand, & unfilled needs
2. Industry - An overall glimpse at the profitability within your industry and its current maturity
3. Barriers - A rating on the perceived ease or difficulty to enter the industry
4. Competition/Substitutions - A look at what other products or businesses you may need to compete with (This is not necessarily a bad thing!)
5. Overall Profitability - This category answers key questions like; How much are people willing to spend? Is it fixing an existing problem? Are costs manageable?
The best part about your profitability assessment is the DIBCO Score. A metric delivered from 1-100 that let's you know just how profitable you can be!