To get it read.
Makes sense, right?
Each line of a cold email must persuade the reader to read the next one, all the way through to your close.
What do you do when someone shuts you down right from the get-go?
There’s plenty of good advice out there on how to overcome sales objections, but most of it is about what to do during a negotiation.
Fact is, objection handling starts much earlier in the sales process. Because once you send your first email to a prospect, or someone answers your cold call, there’s always a chance that they will simply say “no thanks.”
Drawing from real-world email examples, here are 60 research-backed strategies you can use to convert initial cold emails or calls into meetings, and handle objections.
You will receive within 2-3 business days:
- The Sales Experts' Email Template Arsenal to Generate More Leads
- The best Subject Lines to get emails opened
- The best Cold Email templates
- The best Follow-Up email templates
- The best email template to re-engage a radio silent prospect
- The best marketing/nurturing email template
- The best Break up email template