1. Why, in the world, should you have a job?
2. How to figure out what you would love to do.
3. How to find businesses that you want to work for.
4. Resume – ALWAYS have a resume.
5. Dress code – it’s not just for school.
6. How to contact a business. (Hint – NOT text)
7. Interview time – one step at a time.
8. How to follow up. (again – NOT text)
9. If the answer is YES…
I'm super excited to get this e-book in the hands (or on the computers or phones of) teens who are searching for a job or looking for something to make them happy :) You shouldn't spend hours every week miserable because you're not sure what to do...I would LOVE to help! Please let me know if you have any questions before ordering.
Get a Job 101
This e-book will show you how to find a job you love and present your best self to employers.