I will provide Expat Tax Consultation

provide Expat Tax Consultation

About This Gig

As a U.S. citizen or resident alien, your worldwide income generally is subject to U.S. income tax regardless of where you are living. Also, you are subject to the same income tax filing requirements that apply to U.S. citizens or residents living in the United States. However, several income tax benefits might apply if you meet certain requirements while living abroad. You may be able to exclude from your income a limited amount of your foreign earned income. You also may be able either to exclude or to deduct from gross income your housing amount. To claim these benefits, you must file a tax return and elect the exclusion.

Contact us today to discuss your options!!