- CELA Eco-Health Care Certificate
- CELA Eco-Health Home Health Aide Certificate
Basic intro session includes: explanation of the Certificate Programs' requirements, application process, review of your qualifications (academic, training, work experiences), CELA financial aid info, tips on writing your personal statement & resume, info about Eco-Health and specialized care.
- Eco-Health Care Certificate - perfect for teachers (regular ed and specialized needs), nurses, therapists, family members, and more
- Eco-Health Home Health Aide Certificate - program meets and/or exceeds all federal guidelines for the training of Home Health Aides.
PERKS FOR COMPLETING ANY LEVEL FIVERR INTRO SESSION:
- ONLINE APPLICATION FEE IS WAIVED (and you don't have to pay it)
- 50% OFF OF THE TUITION (once accepted into program)
IMPORTANT: Day & time option info MUST be provided and the date confirmed within the 3-day time frame or orders cannot be "Delivered."
These are an online programs. You can take them anywhere.
You set your own schedule. It usually takes about 4-6 months to finish the whole program.
No! You do not have to be a CNA to get your Eco-Health Home Health Aide Certificate!
The review process typically takes 4-6 weeks after receiving a completed application. BUT if you ADD THE EXPEDITED REVIEW you will have your determination WITHIN 2 DAYS after CELA receives your completed application.
Please contact CELA with any questions you may have about this gig and services provided.