Point-based campaigns are the workhorses of customer loyalty. They have the most flexibility, allowing you to define how many points your client’s customers get based on how much they spend, how many points are needed for each reward, and even let you specify promotions that can add a certain number of points, or increase or reduce points earned by a certain percentage. For only $5 you get a loyalty program free account based in earning points.
- Set your own Points Ratio (How many points a customer gets every time they spend money.)
- Set your own Profit Ratio (In case you want to allow customers to pay with points.)
- Define as many promotions as you want (ex: 50% more points, +100 points bonus, etc.)
- Offer your own rewards from your own products or services, or just about anything else.
- Define as many reward levels as you want (ex: 500points = $5 Off, 5000 = Free Widget, etc.)
- Redeem by custom amount of points or dollars, or by preset award levels.
10 customers, rewards levels, earning promotions, and much more.