I will promote your ad to Serbians on Facebook

promote your ad to Serbians on Facebook
promote your ad to Serbians on Facebook

About This Gig

Your ad will be posted so that all Serbians visiting the Serbia page on facebook will see your ad.

This gig is good if you are looking for an international audience.
Over 70% of the people on this page are less than 30. 40% of people on this page are in one relationship or the other and 60% reside in Serbia.

We will add your post to the page so that is reaches your target audience.

When you buy the Gig, your post will be added to the page once and pinned to the top of the page for 24 hours.  Pls buy the Gig Extra to see your post on the page daily.