- Shell-based text editor of your choice (Vim, Nano, or Emacs).
- A scripting language: Python 2.7 and 3.3.
- The Java Platform (Required for Minecraft to run)
- A change control platform: Git
- A web server: Apache
- Interactive web development with PHP
- Vanilla, FeedTheBeast, Spigot or any other basic platform. Please contact me for any minigames or other requests.
- You must already be renting/own a server with any of the following platforms installed: Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, CentOS. Please contact me regarding any other operating systems prior to purchase.
- SSH Access to your host server with 'sudo' (or equivalent) capabilities.
Basic setup with essential plugins: WorldEdit, WorldGuard.