I will assist in formation of your Corporation

assist in formation of  your Corporation

About This Gig

                           NEED HELP FORMING YOUR CORPORATION?

Decided to form a C or S Corporation but otherwise don't know where to begin? The paperwork necessary to form a C Corporation or making the election to an S Corporation can be a daunting task. Don't go at it alone, get help from  a licensed attorney with over ten years experience in corporate formation. 

For just $5,00 you'll get an temple of your choice - Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws form. 

While this isn't sufficient to get your corporation formed, it is a starting point you can build from. Through my gig extras we can get you ready to file with all necessary documentation for a fraction of the price,

I will provide your articles of incorporation, bylaws, assistance in obtaining a registered rgent, assist you in the distribution of common stock to the founders of your company.  Further, I can help you obtain a federal employer's identification number (FEIN).

I will also ensure that all local regulations are complied with so that your business has a license if needed and is up and running properly as a startup.