How do you approach them with a business idea?
An efficient, simple and visually engaging gig for budding entrepreneurs and business owners.
You have a good idea and want to turn it into a business? Or maybe you're already up and running but missing vital capital to take your business to the next level? This gig will get you ready for your investors pitch!
Some of the questions we'll be answering:
- What kind of investors are out there
- What to expect and what not to expect from venture capitalists
- What are investors looking for in young entrepreneurs
- What makes an investor really tick; how do they screen, judge and select business ideas
- What information do you need to have ready and with what level of detail
- Where and how can you meet investors in person
- How do you best prepare to approach an investor for the first time
- What are the do's & dont's
- Practical guidance for selecting the right type of investor for Startups
- Real world knowledge from an experienced professional
- 1 hour high-quality video content (instructor videos, simpleshow explainer videos)
- Checklists & research lists to successfully enter the funding process of own project
I will send you source codes for fundraising for startups