The fundamental underlying purpose of a marriage is establishment and cultivation of a household. When one of the spouses in the relationship isn't working toward this common goal, discord and dissatisfaction can't be far behind. Unfortunately for far too many couples, one or both partners are focused more on their career, their own needs, or any number of issues other than family and the household.
I will tell you among other things:
- How to avoid divorce by having open communication
- Secrets from expert marriage counselors that few people ever know about
- How a change in your approach to your spouse can change his/her reaction
- How to stop fighting and start talking
- The relationship between health and a happy marriage.
- How often to bring up issues to your partner
- And much more...
Save Your Marriage