The goal of usability testing is to identify any usability problems, collect quantitative data on participants' performance (e.g., time on task, error rates), as well as determine user satisfaction with the website.
Put simply, if a website is difficult to navigate or doesn’t clearly articulate a purpose, users will leave. Making it so they don’t leave, makes testing websites a necessary task.
I will test your websites functionality and inform you of any changes that would improve the overall user experience. This can...
- Improve your visitor retention rate
- Discover which parts of your web site are failing and why
- Improve the brand experience of your customers
- Improve your understanding of your customers
- Increase sales and profits
Please contact me with your specific needs before ordering.