I will decode 5 files encoded with Zend Guard. I will give you files decoded correctly.
Important Please contact me and send me the encoded files before placing an order.
Zend Guard is a php encryption that cannot be decoded without some errors. My decoded files are verified individually and are usually correct.
I can decode all versions of Zend Guard:
- Zend 7 (Php 5.6 and 5.5),
- Zend 6 (Php 5.4 and 5.3),
- Zend 5.5 (Php 5.3 and 5.2),
I cannot decode, or I can’t decode properly: - obfuscated files (names of the variables, functions or classes replaced with a string of characters). - files encoded with a license (“license.zl”, for example). - corrupted files, that have been edited or transferred incorrectly through FTP.
I can also decode correctly (5 files for $5):
- PhpCipher (I need the files and phpcipher.bin),
- CodeLock (I need the files and codelock.php),
- TrueBug (with or without loader),
I’ll try to decode unknown types of encodings (1 files for $5)
- Files containing base64_decode, Globals, eval, gzinflate, rot13, etc.