“Everything is recycled in India, even dreams.”
India, a country of 1.3 billion is a must see.
But it's sheer size and varied demographics can sometimes be a little intimidating to someone who is visiting it the first time.
- Maybe your travel agent is offering you that so called 'most amazing' tour package at the cheapest price. But are you sure?
- Remember, travel agents not only charge you directly, but also take a commission from every service provider(like hotels, transportation etc) they have a tie-up with (and only make you select one among those).
Do you still think you got the best deal?
But are you sure the information you are referring to is most up-to-date and complete?
- Maybe you did your own research, mostly online.
- Do you know different Indian travel websites offer varied discounts for the same hotel?
- Do you know you can at times get up to 20% discounts, by just paying through an Indian credit/debit card (bank promotions)?
The list is endless.
Don't you wish if you had a friend back in India who would help you with all this, answer all your queries and give travel tips and Dos and Don'ts while you are in India?
Let me be that travel friend of yours!