Finding the broken links is good start to make your website better and to improve the user experience you provide your users.
What i can do for you:
- identify the pages with broken links, internal and external
- create a spreadsheet, html file or csv file with the results
- check the robots.txt file to improve crawling by spiders
- check if a sitemap is available in the correct xml format
- test your 404 page
What is your benefit?
- You receive good insight in the quality of your website
- You can improve the user experience by repairing all the issues
You improve your website, both for users and spiders/crawlers.
Check for broken links, create a spreadsheet or csv file, check the robots.txt file and the sitemap.