Translation of legal documents from English to Spanish. Each $5 basic gig involves the translation of 300 words. *Special rates for orders in excess of 10,000 words - please inquire*
- Native Spanish speaker, bilingual. 11 years of English studies & certified by the University of Cambridge. Experience
working on contracts, deeds, case files, certificates and more for
individuals, organizations and companies such as the Mexican Air Force,
Bimbo Bakeries, House of Blues and others.
- Works up to 3150 words delivered within 24 hrs (provided no complex layout is involved). For longer documents, please request a custom offer.
- When documents have a complex layout (i.e., birth/death certificates, diplomas, school transcripts), please hire 1 "design of one page with complex layout" extra for each page requiring a special design. If you are uncertain whether your work implies a complex layout, PLEASE INQUIRE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
- Proofreading of results before completing job.
- Translations are NOT CERTIFIED.
- Unlimited revisions for your satisfaction!
Legal translation of 300 words from English to Spanish