Dogs are still and will always be man’s best friend, but they also have to act like it. Increasingly bad behavior will not help them stay in the good graces of their owner. Dog owners that are looking for a solution to the madness will need to adapt to behavioral training methods that will make your dog do a 360 degree turnaround.
Here are some of the reasons why your dog will act out:
- Your dog is not used to being separated from you for a period of time.
- There is a lack of communication between you and your dog.
- You are not reinforcing commands that your dog needs to obey.
- You are not consistent with making your dog change their bad behavior patterns.
- You are allowing others to do the opposite of how you are trying to train your dog.
I will show you:
- The importance of getting rid of your dog’s bad behaviors
- Why biting should be stopped when your dog is still a puppy
- How howling, whining and barking can be nerve wrecking and what you can do about it
- What you can do about your dog’s chewing problems
- Why your dog jumping on other people can pose a problem and what you can do about it
And much more!
Make a change right now! Order my gig