This report will cover the following key areas:
- take your keyword and searches (or your selected search engine) for the top 10 results.
- then pulls the entire top 10 web pages and all their date and runs a number of different analysis modules against that site data
- It does exactly same for the URL of the site you are targeting and entered into the report
- Link Analysis (off-page): Domain Authority (DA), Page Authority (PA), Juice Passing (LJ) and Non-Juice Passing (LN) Links, Average Value (ALV)
- data from Facebook, LinkedIn, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Pinterest and of course G+
- content measures; Total Character Count, Total Word Count and Readability
No matter what Google does to de-rank sites they don't approve of, or devalue backlinks they don't want or penalize content they don't want. The top 10 search results will always give away exactly what it likes (and, by default, does not).
This report will tell you exactly what works today!
*See example attached