Dieting Your Dog - More Years Together With Proper Nutrition
Dogs are mammals, just like us. If we eat too much and don’t exercise enough we are going to get fat as our dogs. If we eat food that is not good for us, we tend to feel lethargic afterwards and do not want to move.
Dogs are no different. If they eat too much and get no exercise they become overweight.
What they eat can affect their coat and their skin. Dogs can even get most of the same diseases we do.
This is why it is so important to understand why your dog’s diet is so important to their lives.
For just $5 you'll learn everything about:
- Why Worry About Your Dog’s Diet
- When Should Good Nutrition Start
- What Are The Three Choices Of Dog Food and How Are They Made?
- What Makes A Healthy Dog Food and Where Can You Find It?
- What To Do When Your Dog Is Overweight
- Should You Give Your Furry Friend Table Scraps?
- What Goes In Must Come Out. How Your Dog’s Diet Affects His Waste
- What Is The Raw Dog Diet?
- Should You Give Your Dog Vitamins?
- Do Pregnant Dogs Need To Be Fed A Different Diet?
- What To Feed Your Senior Dog
- Should You Give Your Dog Treats?
And much more . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
So don't wait any longer...order my gig now!