- Domain validated certificate (both yourdomain.com & www.yourdomain.com)
- 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Trusted by all popular browsers
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- 128/256 bit encryption
- $10,000 relying party warranty
- Renewals are at same price
The Comodo Positive SSL is the cheapest SSL certificate which is fast and of a high quality. It is a 256-bit certificate and has great browser compatibility. It is possible to get it working within just three minutes and quick and easy to set up.
The Comodo Positive SSL certificate is an entry level one which allows for SSL domain validation. It produces a yellow lock on the address line so customers can see that their data is being kept private and being encrypted. There are no papers needed in order to get one.It does provide a cost effective way to increase the trust on your website. It offers value for money as it is not too expensive but still delivers a quality product. It is one of the most popular products in IT security and will help to save time and effort. It will help to protect a website that is just on one domain and secure separate parts of it.