Get a high-quality broadcast sound today...
Allow me to professionally edit your podcast. For $5 I will:
- Minimize Background Hissing
- Adjust & Level Volumes
- Add Intro/Outro Music with Fades
- Final Mastering, with EQ & Presence
- Level 2 Seller with over 1200+ 5-star reviews
- 15 years of radio, broadcast, webcast and voice experience
- Professional Gear featuring Blue Microphones and The WhisperRoom Vocal Isolation Booth
- Attentive Customer Service and Quick Response
- Multiple Repeat Clients on Fiverr
- $5 gig for 15-minutes of audio. (For longer time, see extras)
- Delivered in Mp3 Format
- 1 Revision
- For an EXTRA PROFESSIONAL sound, consider the GIG EXTRA to remove umms, errs, lip smacking, mouth sounds, dead air, etc
I reserve the right to decide, on a case by case basis.
Basic Podcast Editing
I will adjust volumes, add processing, mastering and final production, $5 for up to 15 minutes
Mostly, yes. Because all audio is different, and recorded using different gear, it can vary greatly. There are times when really loud background hissing or echo in a room will make noise reduction impossible, and the audio will sound worse.
I have an add-on extra for Detailed Cleaning which provides that service. If any edits require me to listen through from beginning to end, and make detailed edits and fixes, then this add-on is the one that should be used.
I can handle most standard audio files like .mp3, .wav, etc. There is a problem with files specific to Mac, like Garageband files. Please export all audio to wav or mp3 before submission, and everything will be easy to work with.
You can submit files to me using a link fro DropBox, Google Drive, Box.com, WeTransfer etc. I can't provide email for share folders, however you are able to copy and paste a link t your files, and I will be able to access them.