QR Codes are fun! I will create you 1 new QR code. What can we embed in a QR code? Well, a QR code is not much different than the barcode you see on most packages but since it is 2-dimensional, the capacity is much higher. A QR code can technically contain 4,296 Alphanumeric Characters. Though I would advise against doing so because that would mean a very complex QR code. But here are some simple and effective uses:
- Call number: When scanned, the device will ask to call the stored number
- Location: When scanned, the stored location will show in google maps
- URL: Most popular, any www link is stored in the QR code
- Social Media: Most social media links can be stored in a QR code
- Contact card: When scanned, stored info can be added as a contact
- Calendar: Time, organiser, location etc. can be stored as a calendar event
- WiFi: Tired of remembering complicated passwords? Try the WiFi QR Code
- Plain text: A short story should fit here..
1) Choose any type from above images (message me for bigger images)
2) For print or screen use?
3) Output format (png default, vector or transparent background available)
All work fully tested on 8 different QR readers and guaranteed to scan fast!
- Basic Gig Quantity