I'm currently trying to raise funds to create my incubator hedge fund startup and pay off my personal debt to get my credit back on track. I'm currently talking to professionals to get my startup together and getting my business plan written.
How the funds will be used:
1) Pay of my personal debt to get my credit back in order - $2,200
2) Pay for my business plan to be professionally written - $3,800
3) Pay for the process of my incubator hedge fund entity to be created - $6,000
4) Pay for my study materials and fee to take the Series 65 exam - $500
5) The rest of the fund will go to the business as starting working capital - $26,000
So with your help I can smoothly get through this transaction phase and have my business up and running sooner than later. Thank you for your help!!!