The primary goals of the Google AdWords campaign are to:
- Drive targeted traffic to the Client’s website
- Generate revenue through increased online sells/leads/conversions
I recommend the following approach to implementing a Google AdWords campaign.
- Find affordable keywords used most often by audiences searching in Google Networks
- Continuous optimization of ads to achieve the highest click-through rates
- Measurement to guide site enhancements that improve conversions
Schedule & Budget Overview
BUDGET ITEM - ESTIMATED TIME - ESTIMATED COST
Keyword research - 3 Days - $50
Campaign setup - 4 Days - $100
Campaign management - Ongoing- 10% of ad spend per month (with a minimum of $100 per month)
1. You will need to assign your credit card to the AdWords campaign.
- Campaign goals & budget
- Conversion strategy
- Keyword list
- Configure campaign parameters
- Create ads and ad groups
- Website Development Proposal
- Bid price adjustments
- Ad adjustments
- Landing page adjustments
See PDF for in details breakdown or inbox me.