Conversion tracking for websites enables you to measure your return on investment by tracking the actions users take after viewing or engaging with your ads. Conversion tracking lets you attribute conversions beyond last link click, to include actions driven by all types of ad engagements and impressions.
Why you should use conversion tracking tag?
- To see when users who have viewed a Promoted Tweet make a purchase include transaction values on their website.
- Get tailored audiences from your website
· Site visit: User visits a landing page on an your site
· Purchase: User completes a purchase of a product or service on the your site
· Download: User downloads a file, such as a white paper or software package, from the your site
· Sign up: User signs up for the your service, newsletter, or email communication
· Custom: This is a catch-all category for a custom action that does not fall into one of the categories above
Place your order to setup conversion tracking on your website to analyze, compare, and optimize your direct response campaigns.