After visiting Japan and seeing their culture, I became in love with. I saw a lot of people using handmade stamps with their initials / name. I decided to do something similar for myself, but for the digital world. I have access to a native Japanese speaker. So your name, meaning, etc... will all be spelled right.
This gig is perfect for:
- Watermarks (Use to protect your images that you post online. See my example of the watermark used.)
- Email Signature (See my example of the stamp being used as an email signature.)
What you get:
- Your stamp will be designed inside a circle (standard). However, If there are too many characters, I will do it inside a rounded rectangle.
- The right Japanese characters will be used.
- 1024x1024px PNG with transparent background (or any resolution you like)
- Fast response times
- Red will be the standard color unless stated otherwise
Gig extra's:For an extra $5 you will receive the file in a vector format so you can edit it and resize it later on without losing any quality of the stamp/logo.