To enter new markets you need to evaluate the potential, to verify the feasibility, and elaborate a plan. To help you make the best business decision, we will answer the following questions:
- who are your targets market?
- what's the size of the market?
- who offers similar products?
- what's the market demand?
- what's your added value?
- what's the potential for growth?
- what are potential consequences of entering this market?
- what's the capital investment of your project?
- what's the marketing strategy?
- what's the business organization?
- what's your projected cash flow?