A slogan is not just a tag-line that advertisers create; they play a strategic game; in the long run, good slogans play with customer’s mind making it believe yours is a reliable product. So, companies keep experimenting until they get a perfect piece.
So, a perfect Slogan:
- say something self-evidently true in a deep and wholly new way.
- has potential to increase sales, traffic and leads.
- describes your company in few words.
- can put you on top of your competition
- creates a prominent identity
Good taglines perform three important functions for your brand:
- They cut through marketing clutter and communicate your brand promise in a sticky, memorable way.
- They are an accountability tool in that they remind you of your own brand promise.
- They are the customers’ indicator of a future experience.
If you check out top brands like McDonald's they keep on changing their slogan till they found the perfect tag line “I'm lovin’ it”. From this you can learn the importance of slogans.
Bonus! Check out Gig Extras for bonuses! Cheers!
- Basic Gig Quantity