1) Send me a link to your product in a message.
2) I will review it & let you know if I can get media coverage.
3) I will contact reporters on your behalf.
4) If any are interested in covering your product, I will contact you & you will purchase the appropriate number of gigs to cover the cost based on the publication's traffic (I use traffic estimate com for estimations).
5) After you pay I confirm with the reporter to write about your product or page and share the link to their article with you.
6) If I am not able to get any media coverage for you, then you don't pay anything.
Here are my prices. Sites with:
5,000,000+ visits/month -- (Mashable, TechCrunch, WSJ, Wired, etc...) -- $425
1,000,000+ visits/month -- (VentureBeat, BGR, Re/Code, T3, etc...) -- $275
500K+ visits/month -- (Ubergizmo, Geeky-Gadgets,, Geekwire, etc...) -- $175
150K+ visits/month -- (TechNewsDaily, Technabob, LockerGnome, etc...) -- $80
50K+ visits/month -- many niche blogs in industries with focused traffic -- $40
Thanks for your interest!
- Basic Gig Quantity