For $5 I will give you marketing advice on getting articles written for your Kickstarter or Indiegogo project & 1 reporter's email.
You need media coverage. Paid advertising is expensive and less effective. I have a huge amount experience getting writers from Wired, TechCrunch, TUAW, Mashable, DiscoveryNews, Engadget, Gizmodo, TheNextWeb & many others to cover my campaigns. I've had projects get over 100K visitors just from great media coverage.
I'm a crowdfunding consultant for high end tech projects & am the co-founder of BackerClub.
For this $5 gig I'll:
- Give you advice on how to pitch reporters
- Research your industry & provide the top 1 reporter I think you should contact (where you'll get the most coverage & have the best chance of getting a response).
For an extra $10:
- Give submission advice
- Find 2 reporters
- Send a tweet to my 6,100 crowdfunding enthusiast fans
For an extra $20:
- Submission advice
- 6 reporters
- 3 tweets
For an extra $40 the complete package:
- I'll draft up the actual email you can send to the reporters
- 15 reporters
- 4 tweeets
- Unlimited re-tweets for 30 days
- Give extra advice about where to get traffic for your project
Want more than 15 reporters names? Ask for discounted rates.
- Basic Gig Quantity